Saturday, August 14, 2010

My first trip to Hawaii


I went on my first trip to Oahu, Hawaii from 6/23 to 6/28. It was a last-minute trip planned by Daddy and Mommy and I had a lot of fun. I did great on the plane ride, especially on the way there because all these Chinese tourists were entertaining me. At one point, they even picked me up and passed me around. Daddy had to come get me!



I loved Hawaii, especially the women out there! I'd smile at them and they'd say how cute I was! I even got to eat my first pineapple and Dole Whip! Yummy! And it was the first time I saw and played in the ocean. I was very scared of the waves but I loved playing in the lagoon! I could have sat there and splashed all day long! Oh yeah, and I was made an honorary park ranger by a nice gentleman at Pearl Harbor! Yippee!! =D I sure miss Hawaii and the nice weather. Maybe next year I'll get to go again!


On the way to the airport: Oooo I'm so excited!




Got my pillow all ready for the plane ride!



And the plane goes, "VRRROOOMMM!!"





"Peek a Boo! I see you!" I played this game with the people behind me the whole plane ride....



And the people took pictures of me on their camera. They even let me hold the camera and play with it! Brave people huh? =D



Oooo! There's Oahu!!



And there's the beach!!!





Get me off the plane already! I'm ready for some fun in the sun!



Knocked out on the ride to the Polynesian Cultural Center





Daddy and Mommy accidentally found Giovanni's shrimp truck!


Shrimp scampi for breakfast! Yummy!





At Sunset Beach... those are waves!


That's sand. Do I like it?



Hmm... I don't think I like this beach thing!


At the Polynesian Cultural Center




I made a Fijian friend!




Whoa! I look really small and pale (even though I got tanned)!


Enjoying the music at the PCC


Cheese! I love my Hawaiian outfit!


Family Portrait Time




At Pearl Harbor


I'm working really hard on standing up! I learned to pull myself up in Hawaii.




Mmm... malasadas from Leonard's




What's that?




I think this pineapple looks perfect for picking!


Close up!




Dole Whip time




Mmm!!! I love Dole Whip! More please!



Round 2 at PCC: Time for the dinner and show.


Happy!



Smile!


Round 2 at Pearl Harbor: Daddy has a big gun




Look at my 2 bottom teeth!



Mommy and me... and a propeller


Daddy, me, and the submarine




Cool boat, huh? We didn't want to pay to tour it though




Hello! (On the way back from the Arizona Memorial)




Aww... making friends!


Like my Junior Park Ranger badge?



Ack! Scary waves at Waikiki Beach!!!


Don't let me go, Mommy!



This lagoon is much better!



Wheee!! I love being in the water!


Haha! Sand!!! Time to eat some!


Wiped out after a hard day of playing


Daddy and me with Diamond Head in the background


Coming back home: Home Sweet Home!

0 comments on "My first trip to Hawaii"

Post a Comment