Monday, August 16, 2010

Tahoe Trip 2010


Daddy, Mommy, and me went up to South Tahoe from 7/12 to 7/18 for the annual Lee Family trip. I had soooo much fun there, especially playing with Auntie Nugy's dog, Boomer! At first, I didn't know what he was and would just watch him. Then I started petting him and then chasing him. And I think he liked me too because he'd lie down next to me and give me the tennis ball to throw (even though I can't throw yet). I got to hang out every day with my cousins, aunts, and uncles too! They would carry me and feed me and play with me.... And I'd be so tired each day that I'd sleep well.
I also got to eat lots of good food like Honeycombs, fortune cookies, cheese, sticky rice, and other big people food! And it was my first time in a pool!! I had a lot of fun splashing around in there but got scared when the float was too far away from Daddy. Speaking of splashing, I rode in a raft for the first time when the whole family when river rafting on the Truckee River. I had the most fun when I didn't have to wear my life jacket... it was too big and bulky and got in the way of me having fun! =( But I liked putting my feet in the water and watching everyone. And I got my very first tie-dyed shirt (onesie) that Nicole made for me! It's soooo cool! I had so much fun and can't wait for next year's Tahoe trip!!!

The first time I ever petted a dog


On a walk with Daddy and Mommy... Whew! It's hot out here!

Playing with Boomer: I love dogs!

Good morning, Uncle Tim!

Hello, Boomer!


Loren and her toe "tattoo"


Mommy with Kira and me


The A Team... and honoring Grandpa with the cup of ginger ale (no wine was available)

Hanging out with Boomer while playing cards

Who's got an Ace?

In the pool


Tie-Dye Frenzy!!

All my cousins and me modeling our homemade tie-dye shirts


The very cool tie-dye onesie that my cousin Nicole made for me

I love my tie-dye shirt!
With Christina


My cousin, Kira

The Stripes Cousins! Yay!


My BFF!!



Hi, Katie!

Holding Katie's hand... before I stuck it into my mouth!



With Uncle Doug... I'm an honorary A Team member!
























0 comments on "Tahoe Trip 2010"

Post a Comment