Sunday, September 20, 2009

Random Pictures from the life of a baby


Here are some pictures of Aidan in his daily life as a baby. The pictures appear from most recent to oldest so they span from 7 weeks to 4 weeks. Ryan and I can't believe how big he's gotten in the past 3 weeks!


With Mommy


Taking another nap with Daddy
See the pillows under my head? It's to support my head cuz it's so heavy that Daddy's and Mommy's wrists hurt after supporting it for a long time.



Lying on Daddy and taking a nap


Tummy time with my new tummy time mat - same results with me lounging on the pillow and sucking on the pillow



Asleep in my bouncer chair



Lying on Mommy and Daddy's bed with Mommy's old teddy bear, Kim



With Auntie Gigi again - she's a pro at getting me to sleep


With Auntie Gigi when she visited from LA


Enjoying my version of Tummy Time (ie lying on my belly and relaxing)


With Grandma and Grandpa for Grandpa's birthday


All toasty and sleepy in Mommy's Moby wrap


All swaddled up in Mommy's crazy marshmallow/tofu swaddle (had to put him to sleep after a nighttime feeding so I swaddled him however I could)

0 comments on "Random Pictures from the life of a baby"

Post a Comment