Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My first vacation





We went to visit Uncle Tim and Auntie Gigi last week (3/5). I did great on the plane and didn't even cry during take-off or the landing. But I was curious about where the voices came from whenever the pilot or flight attendant announced something overhead.

Uncle Tim and Auntie Gigi spoiled me a lot by playing with me every day. They even took me to the beach (my very first time seeing the ocean but I only stayed awake for 7 minutes); to Chinatown; to Long Beach; and to Disneyland! I loved "It's a Small World" and watching and listening to the bands. But my favorite things to look at are trees and the floor! =) I had a fantastic first trip! When's the next one, Daddy and Mommy??!!





Right after we landed in LA






At Phillipe's... we waited for a long time for the sandwiches but they were good!






With Daddy before bed... I'm all wrapped up like a burrito






All ready for the beach!








With Mommy and Auntie Gigi at the beach






I enjoyed the beach through my eyelids. Boy, the beach sure tired me out!






Brrr.... a bit windy at the Long Beach Pier






Party, party, party!






Daddy and Mommy went out for a date night to Ragin' Cajun in Hermosa Beach. This is Mommy's dish: creole shrimp, gumbo-laya, and beans with sausage.




They also tried hush puppies. The sugar cane juice was great with them!




And here's Daddy's dish: stuffed pork chop (stuffed with pork sausage), steamed vegetables, and gumbo with sausage!






With Auntie Gigi at Disneyland






Our family picture at Disneyland






When are we going on some rides? I'm tired of taking pictures!






I liked listening to the middle school choir performance with Auntie Gigi






Concentration! Disneyland is serious stuff!






I don't think I like this Mickey hat very much!






Daddy, is that you? Or are you an Asian Slash?


My first Mickey hat...

And it has my name on it!

Looking around at "It's a Small World"






I love my Mommy's kisses!






Posing with Daddy: am I good-looking or what?






On the Winnie the Pooh ride






Whew! It was a tiring day at Disneyland!





With Auntie Gigi and Uncle Tim before we left. Thank you for taking care of me!! =)

0 comments on "My first vacation"

Post a Comment