Sunday, January 3, 2010

My First Christmas


I woke up bright and early on Christmas Day! Mommy, Daddy, and Auntie Shelle were all ready to help me celebrate my first Christmas. I got to visit my great-grandparents, great-aunts and uncles, and aunts and uncles all day long. I was tired by nighttime but I sure did good and didn't fuss at all. Santa's going to bring me some good gifts next year since I was sooooo good this year! =)




My very own stocking.. I wonder what Santa brought me?




What's on top of my head?



Sitting in front of the Christmas tree with all my presents



With Daddy and Mommy on Christmas morning




Stare-down against the snowman

Mommy's opening my gift to her!!


Daddy helped me to make this for Mommy. I had paint all over my feet and hands the day that we made it. It took Daddy 30 minutes to clean me up because I had fun smearing my legs with the paint on my feet! Hee hee...


With Great-Grandma Sue




With Great-Grandma Yuen


With Great-Auntie Musina

With Great-Uncle Frank and Great-Auntie Musina


With Great-Auntie Eva and Auntie Vicki




Holding my lucky money from Uncle Andrew and Auntie Vicki



With Uncle Clinton


With Uncle Bryan

With Uncle Mallen (next year I get to play with his baby girl, "Laguna"! Yay!!)


Playing with my toy from Auntie Tricia and Uncle Rich

0 comments on "My First Christmas"

Post a Comment